Hikes in Shutesbury
- Fiske Pond Trail - at Lake Wyola, a relatively flat hike to a lovely pond
- Houston Gage Trail - off Sand Hill Road, an easy 1.55-mile loop with water features and some lovely views
- New England Trail - approximately 10 miles of the New England Trail passes through Shutesbury
Julian's Bower, 711 Wendell Road
- See map and directions for parking.
- Read about the gardens, the sculptures, and their creator in "The Gift of Julian Janowitz", a photo article published in the Daily Hampshire Gazette 2/15/2017 announcing Julian's bequest of his land and installations as a public space.